Since our previous efforts to introduce the new joinees through introductory blogs bore fruit, and received much praise from our team, we have decided to keep the trend going. Hence, we have come up with another blog that throws light upon the new personalities that have joined our work family in the month of February.
Here’s to their new chapter in life. We hope that our friendly work environment, and cordial culture will assist you to achieve great heights in your career.
- Hailing from the tea estate of Rupai in Assam, Rituraj is our new member in the Nurturing team. He loves drumming, and doodling. With a keen interest in racing, Rituraj has a dream to race against Valentino Rossi. His favourite destination is Ibiza Island. And if anybody is a fan of roasted duck, you sure can accompany Rituraj as it is his favourite dish.
- Our new Product manager, Kshitij Bajaj hails from the state of Uttar Pradesh. Reading books, indulging in adventure activities, and watching movies are his favourite pastime. He loves traveling to different places, his favourite destinations being Rann of Kutch, and Kanyakumari. With no particular preferences, he prefers eating anything that is different, and healthy.
- Born and brought up in the state of Uttar Pradesh, Shazmeen has joined us in the Nurturing team. Cooking, reading, listening to music, and socializing are her favourite pastime. She is a big fan of fast food. She loves traveling to mountains and her favourite destination is Mussoorie.
- Kajal has joined TravelTriangle as a Product Trainer. Kajal is an extremely generous person who believes in keeping her relationships with people quite strong, be it her family members, friends, or co-workers. She loves luxury cars, and has a dream of owning a bungalow, and going on a world tour with her near and dear ones.
- Joining TravelTriangle as a Travel Specialist, Roselyne is a fun-loving girl who has a keen interest in playing games like basketball, football, and badminton. She loves exploring new places and her dream destination is Switzerland.
- Kunnal has joined TravelTriangle as a Travel Consultant. He has an introvert personality, and he prefers keeping things to himself. His hobbies include visiting new places, and exploring new cultures, and his favourite destination is Goa. Welcome to the team mate! We hope that our friendly work environment will help you open up, and bring out the extrovert in you.
- Our new Travel Consultant, Milin Saxena, is an interesting personality who loves sketching, and making creative portraits. His favourite pastime is cooking. He loves traveling to different places with his friends, and has a keen interest in cars and bikes.
- Hailing from the town of Ghaziabad, Vaishali Goel has joined us in the Finance team. Listening to music, drawing sketches, and hanging out with friends are her favourite pastime. She loves adventurous activities, and her favourite destination is Ladakh. She is a big fan of Chinese, and South Indian cuisines.
- Anurag has joined TravelTriangle as a Travel Consultant. He loves watching movies, and listening to music in in free time. He also likes to travel to different places, his favourite one being Ladakh.
- Born and brought up in the historical city of Kolkata, Kumar Vaibhav has joined TravelTriangle in the Sri Lanka team. Watching movies, listening to music, and playing games are his favourite pastime. Kumar has a sweet tooth, and an eternal love for chicken.
- Our new member in the TTSN team, Vijay, hails from the city of Ayodhya. He has an obsession towards the game of cricket and loves to travel to mountains, his favourite destination being Nainital. His favourite dish is kidney beans and rice.
- Born and brought up in Amroha, Syeda is another addition to our Nurturing team. Her favourite pastime is reading novels, and favourite destination is Amsterdam. Being a big foodie, Syeda loves dishes like nihari, and kidney beans & rice.
- Born and brought up in Delhi, Pallavi has joined TravelTriangle in the MP3 team. She loves cooking, listening to music, and surfing the internet during her free time. Her favourite travel destination is Kashmir, and she has an unending love for Chinese cuisine.
- Hailing from the picturesque state of Kerala, Swathi has joined TravelTriangle in the Thailand team. Listening to music, and reading novels are her favourite pastime. Her dream destinations are UAE, and Paris. Describing herself as a big foodie, Swathi has an eternal love for non-vegetarian food.
- Rohit Choudhary is a a new addition to the TravelTriangle family in the Sales & operations team. Born and brought up in Kanpur, Rohit has a major interest in basketball, and technology. His other interests include photography, and traveling, Manali being his favourite destination. Rohit loves North Indian cuisine, specially, dal rice.
- Hailing from a small town Awal Kheda in Uttar Pradesh, Nitin has joined TravelTriangle as a Travel Consultant in kerala team. He has a dream to go on a bike trip to Ladakh with his friends. He loves Chinese cuisine, fried rice being his favourite food.
- Born and brought up in the hills of Kausani, Renu has joined us in the MP3 team. She likes watching movies, playing volleyball, and traveling to different places, Lonavala being her favourite destination. Renu is a big fan of Indian, and Chinese cuisine.
- Another new addition in the MP3 team, Astha is an interesting personality hailing from the city of Lucknow. Singing, and reading novels are her favourite pastime. She loves traveling to the mountains, and her dream destinations are Gangtok, and Sikkim. She loves Chinese cuisine, specially chilly chicken.
- Born and brought up in the city of Bareilly, Nitish Chandra has joined the B2B team of TravelTriangle. He loves speed, and riding bikes and cars are his favourite pastime. New York is his dream destination, and his favourite cuisine is South Indian.
- Belonging to the capital city of Delhi, Ashu Rastogi has joined TravelTriangle in the MP3 team. He has an obsession for cars, and he loves traveling to new places, Varanasi and Vegas being his dream destinations. Describing himself as a big foodie, Ashu has an eternal love for Italian cuisine.
- Our new team member, Hari Prakash Mishra, has joined TravelTriangle as a Manager- Talent Acquisition. Hari is a fun-loving personality who has a thirst for adventure. He also has a keen interest in poetry, music, ghazals, and writing. Being a daring person, Hari, once jumped from a height of 50 feet into a pool, even though he does not know how to swim. His dream destinations are South Africa, and New Zealand.
With the addition of more and more interesting personalities, our family is growing into an incredible one, month by month by month. Stay tuned to TT insights as we will be coming up with more hirings next month!